Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #15) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Psy-Changeling Novel, A series.
- #1: Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Visions of Heat (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #2) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #3: Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Mine to Possess (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #4) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #5: Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Bonds of Justice (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #8) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #9: Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Kiss of Snow (Psy/Changeling Novels #10) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #11: Wild Invitation: A Psy-Changeling Collection (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Heart of Obsidian (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #12) (Compact Disc): $44.99
- #13: Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #14) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
The “unparalleled romantic adventure”* of Nalini Singh’s New York Times bestselling series continues as a new dawn begins for the Psy-Changeling world…
A staggering transformation has put the Psy, humans, and changelings at a crossroads. The Trinity Accord promises a new era of cooperation between disparate races and groups. It is a beacon of hope held together by many hands: old enemies, new allies, wary loners.
But a century of distrust and suspicion can’t be so easily forgotten, and it threatens to shatter Trinity from within at any moment. As rival members vie for dominance, chaos and evil gather in the shadows and a kidnapped woman’s cry for help washes up in San Francisco, while the Consortium turns its murderous gaze toward a child who is the embodiment of change, of love, of piercing hope: a child who is both Psy…and changeling.
To find the lost and protect the vulnerable—and to save Trinity—no one can stand alone. This is a time of loyalty across divisions, of bonds woven into the heart and the soul, of heroes known and unknown standing back to back and holding the line. But is an allegiance of honor even possible with traitors lurking in their midst?
*Publishers Weekly on Shards of Hope
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh is passionate about writing. Though she’s traveled as far afield as the deserts of China, the Highlands of Scotland, and the temples of Japan, it is the journey of the imagination that fascinates her the most. She’s beyond delighted to be able to follow her dream as a writer.
Nalini lives and works in beautiful New Zealand. You can contact her directly through her website. While visiting the site, Nalini invites you to join her newsletter for up-to-date news about both the Psy-Changeling and Guild Hunter series, as well as fun exclusive extras, including free short stories set in her worlds.
Praise for Allegiance of Honor
"Singh once again delivers an epic delight with a large ensemble cast...Romance, family, and loyalty are celebrated even as the dangers of a brave new world without war are explored."—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
"As she prepares to initiate the second plot arc in the amazing Psy/Changeling series, Singh makes this 15th book a special gift to her readers as she updates them on the lives of nearly all the previous protagonists, while also launching new mysteries to be solved. The fact that the 15th book in this long-running series will only make readers desperate for more is a testament to Singh’s genius for storytelling!"—RT Book Reviews (4 1/2 stars, Top Pick)
“A brilliantly plotted, action-packed, and completely satisfying celebration of the series.”—Kirkus Reviews
Praise for Nalini Singh and her Psy-Changeling Novels
“The alpha author of paranormal romance.”—Booklist
“Nalini Singh is a master storyteller.”—Maya Banks, #1 New York Times & USA Today bestselling author
“Nalini is brilliant.”—USA Today
“Complex psychological changes are balanced by deep love...outstanding.”—Publishers Weekly