The Long Paw of the Law (A Paw Enforcement Novel #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Paw Enforcement Novel series.
- #1: Paw Enforcement (A Paw Enforcement Novel #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Paw and Order (A Paw Enforcement Novel #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Laying Down the Paw (A Paw Enforcement Novel #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Against the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Paperback): $22.99
- #5: Above the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Enforcing the Paw: A Paw Enforcement Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Paw of the Jungle (A Paw Enforcement Novel #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Bending the Paw (A Paw Enforcement Novel #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
Texas police officer Megan Luz and her K-9 partner Brigit have come a long way, baby.
A BUNDLE OF JOY. A DOG-EAT-DOG WORLD. . .
One night, while on duty with her four-legged crime-fighting companion, Meg gets an urgent call from her boyfriend Seth, who works for the Fort Worth fire department. A baby girl has turned up at the station with only two clues to her identity: One is a peace-sign symbol stitched into her blanket. The other is a word, written in string: help.
Megan follows every loose thread and, along with Brigit, ends up on a twisted path that leads to the People of Peace compound, the site of a religious sect on the outskirts of the city. Its leader, Father Emmanuel, keeps his followers on a short leash—and his enemies even closer. Could this be the abandoned baby’s original home? And if so, why was she cast out? Now that Megan and Brigit are on the case, the secrets of this reclusive cult are bound to be dug up. . .
Diane Kelly is back with The Long Paw of the Law, the seventh installment in her drool-worthy Paw Enforcement series.
“Four Paws Up! This is a fabulous series that is sure to win the hearts of mystery fans and dog lovers alike!” —Books and Trouble
About the Author
Diane Kelly is a former state assistant attorney general and tax advisor who spent much of her career fighting, or inadvertently working for, white-collar criminals. She is also a proud graduate of the Mansfield, Texas Citizens Police Academy. The first book in Diane’s IRS Special Agent Tara Holloway series, Death, Taxes, and a French Manicure, received a Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award. Book #2, Death, Taxes, and a Skinny No-Whip Latte, won a Reviewers Choice award. Diane has combined her fascination with law enforcement and her love of animals in her K-9 cop Paw Enforcement series.