Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
With Just One Kiss: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Grayson Friends series.
- #1: The Way You Love Me: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Nobody But You: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: One Night With You: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: It Had to Be You: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: A Seductive Kiss (Grayson Friends #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #7: A Dangerous Kiss (Grayson Friends #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: All I Ever Wanted: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): $20.99
- #9: All That I Need (Grayson Friends #9) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #10: All That I Desire: A Grayson Friends Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
Bestselling author Francis Ray chronicles the lives and loves of the Grayson family and their friends—and friends-of-friends who just might have a change of heart…
Cicely St. John is not impressed by her friend C.J. Callahan's so-called passion in life: running a New York City bar that he inherited from his uncle. So why can't Cicely stop thinking about the dance they shared at their mutual friends' wedding—or the mutual attraction she felt in C.J.'s arms?
As far as C.J. is concerned, Cicely is a snob whose "passion" in life—writing for fashion magazines—is as pretentious as she is. So why can't he keep his eyes off her? C.J. has a business to run. And Cicely has a job opportunity in Paris. Neither of them even has time to think about romance right now. But maybe, just once, the two could test their friendship…with just one kiss.
About the Author
Francis Ray (1944-2013) is the New York Times bestselling author of the Grayson novels, the Falcon books, the Taggart Brothers, and Twice the Temptation, among many other books. Her novel Incognito was made into a movie aired on BET. A native Texan, she was a graduate of Texas Woman's University and had a degree in nursing. Besides a writer, she was a school nurse practitioner with the Dallas Independent School District. She lived in Dallas. "Francis Ray is, without a doubt, one of the Queens of Romance." --Romance Review