Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
All That I Need: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Grayson Friends series.
- #1: The Way You Love Me: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Nobody But You: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: One Night With You: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: It Had to Be You: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: A Seductive Kiss (Grayson Friends #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: With Just One Kiss (Grayson Friends #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: A Dangerous Kiss (Grayson Friends #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: All I Ever Wanted: A Grayson Friends Novel (Paperback): $20.99
- #10: All That I Desire: A Grayson Friends Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
In bestselling author Francis Ray's latest Grayson Friends novel All That I Need, two lost souls come together to discover what matters most of all…
LOVE COMES WITH NO GUARANTEE
Lance Saxton is a self-made man who enjoys every moment of his success. Running an auction house allows him to manage his own time and travel the world on a moment's notice—so why rush to settle down? The question answers itself…until he crosses paths with a beautiful, spirited travel writer who makes him second-guess his sense of independence—and leaves him wanting more.
BUT IT'S ALWAYS WORTH THE RISK…
What's love got to do with it? Fallon Marshall is at the peak of her career as a journalist. Any story she wants she can get. So when she hears about an auction being held at a fabled old estate in Santa Fe, New Mexico, off she goes…only to meet a man who makes her question her priorities. Maybe it's time for Fallon to stop running away in search of adventure…and just fall into Lance's arms?
About the Author
Francis Ray (1944-2013) is the New York Times bestselling author of the Grayson novels, the Falcon books, the Taggart Brothers, and Twice the Temptation, among many other books. Her novel Incognito was made into a movie aired on BET. A native Texan, she was a graduate of Texas Woman's University and had a degree in nursing. Besides a writer, she was a school nurse practitioner with the Dallas Independent School District. She lived in Dallas. "Francis Ray is, without a doubt, one of the Queens of Romance." --Romance Review