Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
One Hot Cowboy Wedding (Spikes & Spurs #4) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Spikes & Spurs series.
- #1: Love Drunk Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: Red's Hot Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #3: Darn Good Cowboy Christmas (Spikes & Spurs #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #5: Mistletoe Cowboy (Spikes & Spurs #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #6: Just a Cowboy and His Baby (Spikes & Spurs #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
It was supposed to be a secret wedding...
Followed by a quiet divorce.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?
That is until it's shown on national television and then all hell breaks loose
Hunky cowboy Ace Riley wasn't planning on settling down, but his family had other plans for him. The only way to save his hide, his ranch, and his playboy lifestyle, is to discreetly marry his best friend, Jasmine King.
Fiesty city-girl Jasmine was just helping out her friend...that is, until their first kiss stirs up a whole mess of paparazzi trouble, and suddenly discretion is thrown to the wind.
One hot cowboy, one riled up woman...
And they'll be married for a year, like it or not
Praise for Carolyn Brown's Spikes & Spurs series:
An old-fashioned love story told well...A delight.--RT Book Reviews, 4 stars
Tender and passionate love scenes...endearing and quirky characters...an absolutely adorable story.--The Romance Studio
Plenty of twists, turns, and how cowboys, and a story line that's got to be continued.--Long and Short Reviews
About the Author
Carolyn Brown is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with more than forty books published, and credits her eclectic family for her humor and writing ideas. She writes bestselling single title cowboy and country music mass market romances. Born in Texas and raised in southern Oklahoma, Carolyn and her husband now make their home in the town of Davis, Oklahoma.