Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Half-Moon Hollow Series #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Half-Moon Hollow Series series.
- #1: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Half-Moon Hollow Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Half-Moon Hollow Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Half-Moon Hollow Series #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow Series #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow Series #11) (Paperback): $23.99
- #14: Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow Series #14) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
Following Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs, the second in a hilarious, smart, sexy romantic series about an out-of-work librarian who is turned into a vampire.
With her best friend Zeb’s Titanic-themed wedding looming ahead, new vampire Jane Jameson struggles to develop her budding relationship with her enigmatic sire, Gabriel. It seems unfair that she’s expected to master undead dating while dealing with a groom heading for a nuptial nervous breakdown, his hostile werewolf in-laws, and the ugliest bridesmaid dress in the history of marriage.
Meanwhile, the passing of Jane’s future step-grandpa puts Grandma Ruthie back on the market. Her new fiancé, Wilbur, has his own history of suspiciously dead spouses, and he may or may not have died ten years ago. Half-Moon Hollow’s own Black Widow has finally met her match.
Should Jane warn her grandmother of Wilbur’s marital habits or let things run their course? Will Jane always be an undead bridesmaid, never the undead bride?
Combining Mary Janice Davidson’s sass and the charm of Charlaine Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse novels, this is an incredibly satisfying read for fans of paranormal romantic comedy.
About the Author
Molly Harper is the author of two popular series of paranormal romance, the Half-Moon Hollow series and the Naked Werewolf series. She also writes the Bluegrass ebook series of contemporary romance. A former humor columnist and newspaper reporter, she lives in Michigan with her family, where she is currently working on the next Southern Eclectic novel. Visit her on the web at MollyHarper.com.