Huckleberry Hill (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #1) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill series.
- #2: Huckleberry Summer (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Huckleberry Christmas (Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #3) (Compact Disc): $17.99
- #4: Huckleberry Spring (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Huckleberry Harvest (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Huckleberry Hearts (Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #6) (Compact Disc): $17.99
- #7: Return to Huckleberry Hill (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: A Courtship on Huckleberry Hill (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Home on Huckleberry Hill (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
"A delightful voice in Amish romance. Sweet and funny." --Emma Miller
With their thirteen children grown, Anna and Felty Helmuth are ready for their next adventure. That means trying their hands at matchmaking--because what could be more fun than igniting love when it's right--and undoing mismatches when they're wrong. Now Huckleberry Hill just might turn out to be the most romantic spot in Wisconsin. . .
Lia Shetler is resigned to being a spinster. She's too tall and sturdy to ever be marriageable--so says her overbearing dat. Instead, she's helping her pretty, spoiled sister Rachel secure the perfect husband--the Helmuths' grandson, Moses Zimmerman. But the more Lia sees of Moses' gently teasing ways and quiet understanding, the more she wishes he could be hers alone. . .
Moses knew his grandparents couldn't resist trying to find him a wife. But he never expected it would be the graceful, sensible Lia--a woman who is tall enough to look him in the eye, and honest enough to make him question a promise holding him to his past. Now both will need the kind of miracles only faith and courage can bring to finally reach for a lifetime of happiness. . .
"A delightful cast of characters in a story that overflows with Amish love and laughter." --Charlotte Hubbard, author of Autumn Winds
About the Author
Jennifer Beckstrand is the RITA nominated and award-winning author of the Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill and The Honeybee Sisters series, as well as a number of novellas. Novels in her Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill series have been RITA® Award and RT Book Reviews Reviewer’s Choice Award finalists. Huckleberry Hill won the 2014 LIME Award for inspirational fiction and Huckleberry Hearts was named a Booklist Top 10 Inspirational Fiction Book of the Year. Jennifer has always been drawn to the strong faith and the enduring family ties of the Plain people. She and her husband have been married for thirty-four years, and she has four daughters, two sons, and seven adorable grandchildren, whom she spoils rotten. Please visit her online at www.JenniferBeckstrand.com