Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Annie's Recipe (Hope Chest of Dreams #2) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Hope Chest of Dreams series.
- #1: Rebecca's Bouquet (Hope Chest of Dreams #1) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #3: Rachel's Dream (Hope Chest of Dreams #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Secret at Pebble Creek (Hope Chest of Dreams #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Love at Pebble Creek (Hope Chest of Dreams #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Promise at Pebble Creek (Hope Chest of Dreams #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
Three young Amish women, each gifted with a hand-carved hope chest, find that one by one, with patience and faith, their most blessed dreams for the future can come true…
Annie Mast and Levi Miller were best friends until his father was shunned by the church. Now, ten years later, Levi has returned to Arthur, Illinois, for a brief visit, and he and Annie discover their bond is as strong as ever. Spending as much time together as possible, Annie finds herself dreaming of a future with Levi. And Levi is soon dreaming of building a home on a beautiful local hillside—to live in with Annie. Yet their longings are unlikely to become reality…
Levi is part of the English world, and while Annie cannot see herself there, she knows she must reveal her heart’s truth to him. And Levi, strongly reminded of his Amish roots, knows he must heal the bitterness of the past. And together, with love on their side, they just may find their way to an answered prayer…
About the Author
Lisa Jones Baker grew up near a small Amish town in Illinois that she frequented with her family on weekends. She's also a dog lover and a fan of Scottsdale, Arizona, where she spent nearly two decades. Lisa graduated from Illinois State University with a French major, has been on 5 out of 7 continents, and considers her parents the best in the world. Raised in a Christian home, Lisa has always been blessed with love and support. She enjoys hearing from readers at LisaJonesBaker.com.