Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Lakeshore Christmas (Abridged / Compact Disc)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Lakeshore Chronicles series.
- #1: Summer at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Dockside: A Romance Novel (Lakeshore Chronicles #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: The Summer Hideaway (Lakeshore Chronicles #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (Lakeshore Chronicles #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Return to Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #10: Candlelight Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #10) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #11: Starlight on Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #11) (Paperback): $15.99
The prim librarian is finally getting her chance to direct Avalon's annual holiday pageant, and she's determined to make it truly spectacular. But it might just require one of those Christmas miracles she's always read about.
The problem is her codirector is recovering former child star Eddie Haven, a long-haired, tattooed lump of coal in Maureen's pageant stocking. Eddie can't stand Christmas, but a court order from a judge has landed him right in the middle of the merrymaking.
Maureen and Eddie spar over every detail of the pageant, from casting troubled kids to Eddie's original--and distinctly untraditional--music. Is he trying to sabotage the performance to spite her? Or is she trying too hard to fit the show into her storybook-perfect notion of Christmas?
And how is it possible that they're falling in love?
#1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Wiggs conjures the heartwarming holiday tale of two people looking beyond the disappointments of the past to the promise of the future. Amid the holiday bustle of crackling fires, caroling singers and delicious secrets, the season of goodwill becomes the backdrop for Willow Lake's most unlikely love story yet.