Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Half-Moon Hollow Series #4) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Half-Moon Hollow Series series.
- #1: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Half-Moon Hollow Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Half-Moon Hollow Series #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Half-Moon Hollow Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow Series #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow Series #11) (Paperback): $23.99
- #14: Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow Series #14) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
The fourth book in the sexy, “hilariously fun,” (Romantic Times “Top Pick”) romantic comedy series about a children’s librarian turned vampire—perfect for fans of Katie Macalister and MaryJanice Davidson.
WITH THIS RING, I THEE DEAD.
Just as Jane Jameson’s unlife seems to be stabilizing, fate sinks its fangs firmly into her butt. Despite her near-phobia of wedding planning, her no-frills nighttime nuptials to her sexy boyfriend, Gabriel, are coming along smoothly. That is, until she turns a fatally wounded teenage acquaintance, and the Council pronounces her responsible for the newborn vamp until he can control his thirst.
Jane’s kitchen barely holds enough Faux Type O to satiate the cute teen’s appetite and maintain Gabriel’s jealous streak at a slow simmer. As if keeping her hyperactive childe from sucking the blood out of the entire neighborhood isn’t enough to deal with, the persnickety ghost of Jane’s newly deceased grandma Ruthie has declared war on the fanged residents of River Oaks. Suddenly choosing monogrammed cocktail napkins and a cake she can’t even eat seem downright relaxing in comparison.
Tensions inside the house are growing…and outside, a sinister force is aiming a stake straight for the center of Gabriel’s heart. Most brides just have to worry about choosing the right dress, but Jane fears that at this rate, she’ll never make it down the aisle for the wedding all nice girls dream of…
About the Author
Molly Harper is the author of two popular series of paranormal romance, the Half-Moon Hollow series and the Naked Werewolf series. She also writes the Bluegrass ebook series of contemporary romance. A former humor columnist and newspaper reporter, she lives in Michigan with her family, where she is currently working on the next Southern Eclectic novel. Visit her on the web at MollyHarper.com.