Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow Series #6) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Half-Moon Hollow Series series.
- #1: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Half-Moon Hollow Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Half-Moon Hollow Series #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Half-Moon Hollow Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Half-Moon Hollow Series #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow Series #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow Series #11) (Paperback): $23.99
- #14: Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow Series #14) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
A comedic paranormal romance about a vampire concierge, set in Molly Harper’s popular world of Half-Moon Hollow.
“The thing to remember about a ‘stray’ vampire is that there is probably a good reason he is friendless, alone, and wounded. Approach with caution.”
Iris Scanlon, Half-Moon Hollow’s only daytime vampire concierge, knows more about the undead than she’d like. Running their daylight errands—from letting in the plumber to picking up some chilled Faux Type O—gives her a look at the not-so-glamorous side of vamps. Her rules are strict; relationships are purely business, not friendship—and certainly not anything more. Then she finds her newest client, Cal, poisoned on his kitchen floor, and her quiet life turns upside down.
Cal—who would be devastatingly sexy, if Iris thought vampires were sexy—offers Iris a hefty fee for hiding him at her place. And even though he’s imperious, unfriendly, and doesn’t seem to understand the difference between “employee” and “servant,” she agrees. But as they search for who wants him permanently dead, Iris is breaking more and more of her own rules . . . particularly those about nudity. Could it be that what she really needs is some intrigue and romance—and her very own stray vampire?
About the Author
Molly Harper is the author of two popular series of paranormal romance, the Half-Moon Hollow series and the Naked Werewolf series. She also writes the Bluegrass ebook series of contemporary romance. A former humor columnist and newspaper reporter, she lives in Michigan with her family, where she is currently working on the next Southern Eclectic novel. Visit her on the web at MollyHarper.com.