On Sunset Beach (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Chesapeake Diaries series.
- #1: Coming Home: The Chesapeake Diaries (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Home Again (Chesapeake Diaries #2) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #3: Almost Home: The Chesapeake Diaries (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Hometown Girl (Chesapeake Diaries #4) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #5: Home for the Summer (Chesapeake Diaries #5) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #6: The Long Way Home: The Chesapeake Diaries (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: At the River's Edge (Chesapeake Diaries #7) (Compact Disc): $44.99
- #9: That Chesapeake Summer (The Chesapeake Diaries #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #10: Driftwood Point (Chesapeake Diaries #10) (Compact Disc): $37.99
- #11: The Chesapeake Bride: A Novel (The Chesapeake Diaries #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Dune Drive (The Chesapeake Diaries #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
Carly Summit grew up wealthy and privileged in a tiny Connecticut town, opened her own gallery in New York City, and is about to make art world history displaying previously unknown works by a prominent twentieth-century painter. No wonder she possesses a can-do attitude that can't be soured. Ford Sinclair is another story. A military career in war-torn Africa, where he witnessed unspeakable violence and suffering, has left him haunted and deeply cynical. Now he's looking for a way to forget and a place to belong. He hopes to find both back home in St. Dennis. When Carly is forced to move the premiere of her new exhibition from Manhattan to St. Dennis, and Ford agrees to take charge of the town's only newspaper, the two cross paths. But it's hardly the start of a beautiful friendship. While Ford can't ignore her charms, Carly's unflappable good cheer only confounds him. Yet beneath Ford's stormy brooding, Carly sees a man worth caring about-even if her warmest ways can't thaw his frozen heart.
About the Author
Mariah Stewart is the "New York Times" bestselling author of the Dead series and the Enright series. A RITA finalist for romantic suspense, she is the recipient of the Award of Excellence for contemporary romance and a "Romantic Times" Reviewers' Choice Award. She lives in Chester County, Pennsylvania, with her husband.
Xe Sands is an award-winning narrator known for her authentic characterizations and intimate delivery. She has more than a decade of experience bringing stories to life through narration, performance, and visual art, including recordings of "Wonderland" by Stacey D'Erasmo and "Survival Lessons" by Alice Hoffman.