He's So Fine (A Lucky Harbor Novel #11) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the A Lucky Harbor Novel series.
- #1: Simply Irresistible (A Lucky Harbor Novel #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Sweetest Thing (A Lucky Harbor Novel #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Head Over Heels (A Lucky Harbor Novel #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #4: Lucky in Love (A Lucky Harbor Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: At Last (A Lucky Harbor Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Forever and a Day (A Lucky Harbor Novel #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: It Had to Be You (A Lucky Harbor Novel #7) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #8: Always on My Mind (A Lucky Harbor Novel #8) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: It's in His Kiss (A Lucky Harbor Novel #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #12: One in a Million (A Lucky Harbor Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.00
For Olivia Bentley, Lucky Harbor is more than the town where she runs her new vintage shop. It's the place where folks are friendly to strangers-and nobody knows her real name. Olivia does a good job of keeping her past buried, not getting too cozy with anyone . . . until she sees a man drowning. Suddenly she's rushing into the surf, getting up close and personal with the hottest guy she's ever laid hands on.
Charter boat captain Cole Donovan has no problem with a gorgeous woman throwing her arms around his neck in an effort to "save" him. In fact, he'd like to spend a lot more time skin-to-skin with Olivia. He's just not expecting that real trouble is about to come her way. Will it bring her deeper into Cole's heart, or will it be the end of Olivia's days in little Lucky Harbor?
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jill Shalvis lives in a small town in the Sierras full of quirky characters. Any resemblance to the quirky characters in her books is, um, mostly coincidental. Look for Jill's bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold and visit her website for a complete book list and daily blog detailing her city-girl-living-in-the-mountains adventures.
You can learn more at:
"Fall in love with Jill Shalvis! She's my go-to read for humor and heart."—Susan Mallery, New York Times bestselling author
"Clever, steamy, and fun! Jill Shalvis will make you laugh and fall in love."—Rachel Gibson, New York Times bestselling author
"[S]cores big with a delicate love story and red-hot passion. Fans of smalltown contemporaries will savor this delicious and heartwarming story, a refreshingly realistic romance between two great characters."—Publishers Weekly (starred review) on Once in a Lifetime
"Charming and engaging... Shalvis's fans will devour the two friends' introspective and passionate journey to love."—Publishers Weekly on Always on My Mind
"Engaging writing, characters that walk straight into your heart, and a town you can't wait to revisit make this touching, hilarious tale another heart-warmer worthy of Shalvis' popular series."—Library Journal on It Had to Be You
"Shalvis makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me sigh with pure pleasure."—Susan Andersen, New York Times bestselling author of Playing Dirty
"Count on Jill Shalvis for a witty, steamy, unputdownable love story."—Robyn Carr, New York Times bestselling author of Harvest Moon
"Shalvis writes with humor, heart, and sizzling heat!"—Carly Phillips, New York Times Bestselling Author