Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Where the Wild Things Bite (Half-Moon Hollow Series #14) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Half-Moon Hollow Series series.
- #1: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Half-Moon Hollow Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Half-Moon Hollow Series #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Half-Moon Hollow Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Half-Moon Hollow Series #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half-Moon Hollow Series #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (Half-Moon Hollow Series #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Single Undead Moms Club (Half-Moon Hollow Series #11) (Paperback): $23.99
In Molly Harper’s witty new paranormal romance, a rare-book expert is delivering a package to Half Moon Hollow when her plane goes down, and a sexy vampire comes to her rescue. He’s clearly got ulterior motives, but does he want to date her…or devour her?
Delivering a rare book to a valued customer is definitely part of mild-mannered archivist Anna Whitfield’s job description. You know what isn’t? Protecting her precious cargo from mid-flight theft by the very pilot who is flying her to Half-Moon Hollow…while trying to appear as unappetizing as possible to the only other passenger, a vampire. Undead bookstore owner Jane Jameson could be waiting a very long time for her book. Possibly forever.
Fortunately, Anna’s dashing fanged companion Finn Palmeroy helps her fend off the attack, but not before their plane crash lands in the forest hundreds of miles from civilization. Great, now she’s stranded with a priceless tome and a rakish vampire whose bedtime is fast approaching. Why does everyone want this book so badly, anyway? Anna just wants to get it to Jane before Finn decides to turn her into dinner—or sweep her off her feet. Okay, the second option is really tempting. But they’re not out of the woods yet…
About the Author
Molly Harper is the author of two popular series of paranormal romance, the Half-Moon Hollow series and the Naked Werewolf series. She also writes the Bluegrass ebook series of contemporary romance. A former humor columnist and newspaper reporter, she lives in Michigan with her family, where she is currently working on the next Southern Eclectic novel. Visit her on the web at MollyHarper.com.