Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Bullseye (Michael Bennett #9) (CD-Audio)
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Michael Bennett series.
- #1: Chase: A BookShot: A Michael Bennett Story (Michael Bennett BookShots #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Manhunt: A Michael Bennett Story (Michael Bennett BookShots #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Worst Case (Michael Bennett #3) (CD-Audio): $19.98
- #4: Tick Tock (Michael Bennett #4) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.00
- #5: I, Michael Bennett (Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Gone (Michael Bennett #6) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #7: Burn (Michael Bennett #7) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #8: Alert (Michael Bennett #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #10: Haunted (Michael Bennett #10) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #11: Ambush (Michael Bennett #11) (Paperback): $16.99
- #12: Blindside (Michael Bennett #12) (CD-Audio): $20.00
- #13: The Russian (Michael Bennett #13) (CD-Audio): $35.00
- #14: Shattered (Michael Bennett #14) (Hardcover): $29.00
FROM THE WORLD'S #1 BESTSELLING WRITERCaught in the crossfire of a deadly standoff, Detective Michael Bennett must kill...or be killed.
Tensions between America and Russia are the highest they've been since the Cold War. As the countries' Presidents travel to the United Nations to iron out their differences, a fashionable husband and wife team of lethal assassins prowls the streets of Manhattan hunting their prey--a professor hiding a scandalous secret. Their next target: the extremely popular President of the United States of America. Pulled away from his family and pressed into service, Detective Michael Bennett must trace the source of a threat that could rip the country apart--and what he finds may turn the Cold War red hot once again. With allegiances constantly in doubt and no one above suspicion, only Bennett can step into the line of fire to save the President before the deadly kill shot hits its mark.
About the Author
James Patterson received the Literarian Award for Outstanding Service to the American Literary Community at the 2015 National Book Awards. Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers. His books have sold more than 325 million copies worldwide. He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers and has over four hundred Teacher Education Scholarships at twenty-four colleges and universities. He has also donated millions to independent bookstores and school libraries.
"Behind all the noise and the numbers, we shouldn't forget that no one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent--which is what James Patterson has, in spades."--Lee Child
"It's no mystery why James Patterson is the world's most popular thriller writer: his uncanny skill in creating living, breathing characters we truly feel for and seamless, lightning-fast plots. I do this for a living, and he still manages to keep me guessing from the first to last page. Simply put: Nobody does it better."--Jeffery Deaver
"James Patterson is The Boss. End of."--Ian Rankin
"The man is a master of his genre. We fans all have one wish for him: Write even faster." - Larry King, USA Today