Highland Spitfire (Highland Weddings #1) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Highland Weddings series.
- #2: Highland Vixen (Highland Weddings #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #3: Highland Hellion (Highland Weddings #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #4: Highland Flame (Highland Weddings #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #5: Between a Highlander and a Hard Place (Highland Weddings #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #6: Wicked Highland Ways (Highland Weddings #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
When passion flares between two enemies from fighting clans...the Highlands ignite
Two hotheaded Highlanders, the offspring of feuding lairds, are tricked by the King's Regent into a desperate choice: marry or die. Bhaic MacPherson is more disposed to lead his clan into battle than stay married to the daughter of his enemy. But perhaps the intensity of his feelings has more to do with desire than hostility.
Ailis Robertson wanted a husband, not a savage--but when her family was faced with a deadly ultimatum, she had no choice. How can she fight her fate when the union of a MacPherson and a Robertson could end three generations of hostilities between the two families? Perhaps bitter rivals can become something more when they start to recognize that they're not so different after all...
It surely was. The moon was full and looked like a glowing ball across the lake. All of the stars were in view, but without the harshness of biting wind.
Aye, a truly stunning sight.
Bhaic wasn't looking at the view. He was watching her. She turned her face toward his, drawn to the husky promise in his voice...