Daniel's True Desire (True Gentlemen #2) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the True Gentlemen series.
- #1: Tremaine's True Love (True Gentlemen #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #3: Will's True Wish (True Gentlemen #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #4: His Lordship's True Lady (True Gentlemen #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: My Own True Duchess (True Gentlemen #5) (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: A Truly Perfect Gentleman (True Gentlemen #6) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: A Lady of True Distinction (True Gentlemen #7) (Paperback): $13.99
Book 2 of True Gentlemen, Grace Burrowes' gorgeous new Regency series.
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Grace Burrowes comes another sparkling Regency romance filled with desire and drama, featuring the Haddonfield ladies and their loves
An Honorable Life
Daniel Banks is a man of the cloth whose vocation is the last comfort he has left--and even his churchman's collar is beginning to feel like a noose. At the urging of family, Daniel attempts to start his life over as vicar in the sleepy Kentish town of Haddondale, family seat to the earls of Bellefonte.
Challenged by Passion
Resigned to spinsterhood, Lady Kirsten Haddonfield welcomes the new vicar to stay at her family's home while his is under renovation. Suddenly the handsome visitor has Kirsten rethinking her ideas about love and marriage, but a dreadful secret from Daniel's past may cast a shadow too long for either of them to overcome.
True Gentlemen series:
Tremaine's True Love (Book 1)
Daniels' True Desire (Book 2)
Will's True Wish (Book 3)
Praise for The Duke's Disaster:
Charming, funny, filled with suspense and intrigue... an engaging read. --Fresh Fiction
Burrowes skillfully explores the importance of trust in a relationship, as well as love and passion, bringing a depth of emotion to her romance that resonates with readers. --RT Book Reviews