A Piece of My Heart (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Blessings, Georgia series.
- #1: You and Only You (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: I'll Stand By You (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Saving Jake (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Color of Love (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Come Back to Me (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Forever My Hero (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: A Rainbow Above Us (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Way Back to You (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Once in a Blue Moon (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Somebody to Love (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: The Christmas Wish (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: The Best of Me (Blessings, Georgia) (Mass Market): $8.99
A USA Today Bestseller!
"Sharon Sala is a consummate storyteller. Her skills shine in her Blessings, Georgia series. If you can stop reading then you're a better woman than me." —DEBBIE MACOMBER, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
Welcome to Blessings, Georgia, the best small town in the South!
Growing up in a troubled foster home, Mercy Dane knew she could never rely on anyone but herself. She's used to giving her all to people who don't give her a second glance, so when she lands in Blessings, Georgia, she's flabbergasted when the town opens its arms to her. She never dreamed she'd ever find family or friends—or a man who looks at her as if she hung the stars.
Police Chief Lon Pittman is getting restless living in sleepy little Blessings. But the day Mercy Dane roars into his life on the back of a motorcycle, practically daring him to pull her over, he's lost. There's something about Mercy's tough-yet-vulnerable spirit that calls to Lon, and he will do anything in his power to make her realize that home isn't just where the heart is—home is where their heart is.
Blessings, Georgia Series:
You and Only You (Book 1)
I'll Stand by You (Book 2)
Saving Jake (Book 3)
A Piece of My Heart (Book 4)
The Color of Love (Book 5)
Come Back to Me (Book 6)
Forever My Hero (Book 7)
A Rainbow Above Us (Book 8)
What People Are Saying about Sharon Sala's Small Town Romance:
"[Sala] is a master of the romance genre." —RT Book Reviews
"Sala [brings] a serious undertone to an appealing and warm small-town romance, a second chance love story in the mode of Debbie Macomber." —Booklist for Saving Jake
About the Author
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Sharon Sala has 135+ books in print, published in six different genres—romance, young adult, Western, general fiction, women’s fiction and non-fiction. First published in 1991, her industry awards include the Janet Dailey Award, five-time Career Achievement winner, five-time winner of the National Readers’ Choice Award, five-time winner of the Colorado Romance Writers’ Award of Excellence, the Heart of Excellence award, the Booksellers Best Award, the Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award, and the Centennial Award in recognition of her 100th published novel. She lives in Oklahoma, the state where she was born. Visit her at www.sharonsalaauthor.com and www.facebook.com/sharonsala.
"There are not many authors who can write a story with such depth and emotion, but Sala excels and shines. The emotions are tugged in all different directions: love, lust, fear and so many others. Sala is magical!" — RT Book Reviews
"Fans of Susan Mallery may also enjoy this warm small-town-romance series." — Booklist
"Sala’s fans will enjoy returning to a picture-perfect Southern town with wholesome American values" — Kirkus Reviews
"I have loved this series from the first book and I look forward to more from Blessings, Georgia." — Harlequin Junkie