Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Allegiance of Honor (Psy/Changeling #15) (Compact Disc)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Psy/Changeling series.
- #1: Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity #2) (Compact Disc): $44.99
- #3: Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity #3) (Compact Disc): $44.99
- #4: Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Trinity #4) (Hardcover): $27.00
- #5: Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling Novel, A #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Blaze of Memory (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #7) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #8: Bonds of Justice (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #8) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #9: Play of Passion (Psy/Changeling Novels #9) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #10: Kiss of Snow (Psy/Changeling Novels #10) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #11: Tangle of Need (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #11) (Compact Disc): $44.99
- #12: Heart of Obsidian (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #12) (Compact Disc): $44.99
- #13: Shield of Winter (Psy/Changeling Novels (Audio) #13) (Compact Disc): $42.99
- #14: Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling #14) (Compact Disc): $49.99
The Psy/Changeling world has undergone a staggering transformation and now stands at a crossroads. The Trinity Accord promises a new era of cooperation between disparate races and groups. It is a beacon of hope held together by many hands: old enemies, new allies, and wary loners. But a century of distrust and suspicion can't be so easily forgotten and threatens to shatter Trinity from within at any moment. As rival members vie for dominance, chaos and evil gather in the shadows and a kidnapped woman's cry for help washes up in San Francisco, while the Consortium turns its murderous gaze toward a child who is the embodiment of change, of love, of piercing hope: a child who is both Psy and Changeling. To find the lost, protect the vulnerable-and save Trinity-no one can stand alone. This is a time of loyalty across divisions, of bonds woven into the heart and the soul, of heroes known and unknown standing back to back and holding the line. But is an allegiance of honor even possible with traitors lurking in their midst?