Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Iced Under (A Maine Clambake Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Maine Clambake Mystery series.
- #1: Clammed Up (A Maine Clambake Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Boiled Over (A Maine Clambake Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Musseled Out (A Maine Clambake Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Fogged Inn (A Maine Clambake Mystery #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Stowed Away (A Maine Clambake Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Steamed Open (A Maine Clambake Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Sealed Off (A Maine Clambake Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Shucked Apart (A Maine Clambake Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
The snow is deep in Maine’s Busman’s Harbor and the mighty rivers are covered in ice. Snowden Family Clambake Company proprietor Julia Snowden and her mother, Jacqueline, are hunkered down for the winter when a mysterious package arrives—heating up February with an unexpected case of murder . . .
Inside the mystery package is an enormous black diamond necklace that once belonged to Julia’s great-grandmother and disappeared in the 1920s. Who could have sent it—and why? Julia’s search for clues takes her on a perilous journey through her mother’s troubled family history, from a squabble over the family fortune in “frozen water” to the recent unexplained death of Jacqueline’s long-lost cousin Hugh—who’d been missing and presumed drowned for more than forty years. To protect her mother’s inheritance, Julia must fend off a small army of feuding relatives, solve the mystery surrounding Hugh’s demise, and get back home before the next blizzard buries them all . . .
Praise for Musseled Out
“This cozy series continues to stand out with its exceptional plotting, intriguing storylines, and authentic detailing of the lobstering life.” —RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Barbara Ross is the author of the Maine Clambake Mysteries. The first book in the series, Clammed Up was nominated for an Agatha Award for Best Contemporary Novel, the RT Book Reviews, Reviewer’s Choice Best Book Award for Amateur Sleuth and was a finalist for the Maine Literary Award for Crime Fiction. She is co-editor/co-publisher of Level Best Books, which produces anthologies of crime stories by New England authors. She writes at her home overlooking the harbor in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.