Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Knot on Her Life (A Quilting Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Quilting Mystery series.
- #1: Forget Me Knot (A Quilting Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Knot in My Backyard (A Quilting Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Gone but Knot Forgotten (A Quilting Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Something's Knot Kosher (A Quilting Mystery #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Knot My Sister's Keeper (A Quilting Mystery #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Knot of This World (A Quilting Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
While quilter Martha Rose awaits the birth of her granddaughter, a neighborhood girl appears at her door with a mystery that can’t be pinned down . . .
Martha’s eager to finish the baby quilt she’s making for her new granddaughter, but she scraps those plans when a young girl rings her doorbell begging for help. Poppy Halaby, the foster child of Martha’s neighbor, is an orphan whose parents were murdered by a killer who was never caught. When Poppy’s doting foster mom falls suspiciously ill, Martha is determined to keep the child safe. But she’ll have to unravel more about Poppy’s parents to stitch a broken family back together again—and prevent another crime cut from the same cloth . . .
Praise for Mary Marks and her Quilting Mysteries
“A pleasurable and satisfying addition to any quilting mystery fan’s reading list.”
—Library Journal on Knot in My Backyard
“A mystery combined with wry humor.”
—Kirkus Reviews on Knot My Sister’s Keeper
About the Author
Born and raised in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area, Mary Marks earned a B.A. in Anthropology from UCLA and an M.A. in Public Administration from the American Jewish University in Los Angeles. In 2004 she enrolled in the UCLA Extension Writers Program. Her first novel, Forget Me Knot, was a finalist in a national writing competition in 2011. She is currently a reviewer of cozy mysteries for The New York Journal of Books at www.nyjournalofbooks.com. Readers can visit her at www.marymarksmysteries.com and www.facebook.com/mmarks2013.