Toxic Toffee (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the An Amish Candy Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Assaulted Caramel (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Lethal Licorice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Premeditated Peppermint (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Marshmallow Malice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Lemon Drop Dead (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Peanut Butter Panic (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Blueberry Blunder (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
A sweet tooth for murder . . .
Bailey King’s in New York wrapping up a six-week shoot on her first cable TV show, Bailey’s Amish Sweets, when she gets a call from her Ohio town’s resident busybody. With Easter around the corner, Bailey’s been recruited to create a giant toffee bunny for the weeklong springtime festival that will also feature live white rabbits. But back home in Harvest, death becomes the main attraction when Stephen Raber keels over from an apparent heart attack—with Bailey and Raber’s pet bunny as witnesses.
Except it wasn’t Raber’s heart that suddenly gave out—a lethal dose of lily of the valley was mixed into a tasty piece of toffee. Who’d want to poison a jovial rabbit farmer who reminded Bailey of an Amish Santa Claus? To solve the murder, she and her sheriff deputy boyfriend Aiden must uncover a twenty-year-old secret. She’ll need to pull a rabbit out of a hat to keep a healthy distance from toxic people, including one venomous killer . . .
Praise for Amanda Flower and her Amish cozies
“As it turns out, Amanda Flower may have just written the first Amish rom com.”—USA Today
“Flower has hit it out of the ballpark . . . and continues to amaze with her knowledge of the Amish way of life.”—RT Book Reviews
“At turns playful and engaging . . . a satisfyingly complex cozy.”—Library Journal
About the Author
USA Today bestselling and Agatha Award–winning mystery author Amanda Flower started her writing career in elementary school when she read a story she wrote to her sixth grade class and had the class in stitches with her description of being stuck on the top of a Ferris wheel. She knew at that moment she’d found her calling of making people laugh with her words. She also writes mysteries as USA Today bestselling author Isabella Alan. Amanda lives Northeast Ohio. Readers can visit her online at www.amandaflower.com.