The Diva Delivers on a Promise: A Deliciously Plotted Foodie Cozy Mystery (A Domestic Diva Mystery #16) (Hardcover)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the A Domestic Diva Mystery series.
- #1: The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Diva Paints the Town (A Domestic Diva Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Diva Cooks a Goose (A Domestic Diva Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Diva Haunts the House (A Domestic Diva Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Diva Digs Up the Dirt (A Domestic Diva Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Diva Frosts a Cupcake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: The Diva Wraps It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss (A Domestic Diva Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: The Diva Serves High Tea (A Domestic Diva Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: The Diva Cooks Up a Storm (A Domestic Diva Mystery #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: The Diva Sweetens the Pie (A Domestic Diva Mystery #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: The Diva Spices It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #13) (Paperback): $15.95
- #14: The Diva Serves Forbidden Fruit (A Domestic Diva Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #15: The Diva Says Cheesecake!: A Delicious Culinary Cozy Mystery with Recipes (A Domestic Diva Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #17: The Diva Goes Overboard (A Domestic Diva Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $27.00
The latest in the New York Times bestselling author’s enormously popular culinary cozy series featuring a young Martha Stewart in the making, the maven of entertaining and sometimes sleuth Sophie Winston. Delicious recipes and a picturesque setting make this a delight for fans of Diane Mott Davidson and M.C. Beaton as Sophie must see through the lies of the potential suspects and try to keep a killer at a convention of ghost kitchens from making a ghost of one of the guests…
Sophie is busy handling the first ever convention of the Association of Ghost Kitchens—restaurants that do delivery only—but she’s taking a little time out for a lunch meeting organized by A Healthy Meal. The group is dedicated to providing meals for children in need, and as a bonus, it’ll give Sophie the perfect opportunity to ogle the lavish Old Town home of socialite Geraldine Stansfield. Gerrie’s dining room is impeccably furnished, the table laden with gleaming crystal and prized china. If it weren’t for the dead man lying on the floor, everything would be perfect . . .
No one knows the victim—or at least, no one claims to. But a little snooping by Sophie reveals links to many local notables. In fact, not only was he a client of Geraldine’s late husband, an attorney—every member of the Stansfield clan knew the deceased. But only one knows what he was doing in Gerrie’s house.
Gerrie’s elegant abode looks spotless, but there’s plenty of dirty linen in those family closets. Now Sophie will have to get the killer to come clean before he spoils another appetite—for good . . .
Includes delicious recipes and fabulous decorating tips!
About the Author
Krista Davis is the New York Times bestselling and four-time Agatha Award-nominated author of the Domestic Diva Mysteries, the Pen & Ink Mysteries, and the Paws & Claws Mysteries. She lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with two cats and a brood of dogs. Her friends and family complain about being guinea pigs for her recipes, but she notices they keep coming back for more. Please visit her at KristaDavis.com.
Praise for Krista Davis's Domestic Diva Mysteries
“The nicely delineated setting and sympathetic characters are reminiscent of Joanne Fluke’s Hannah Swensen cozies, which also include baking and a group of close friends working together to solve crimes.” —Booklist on The Diva Says Cheesecake!
“Lots of recipes, household tips, quaint locals, and sometimes sharp squabbles—but the big story here is bling.” —Kirkus Reviews on The Diva Serves Forbidden Fruit
“The Diva Spices It Up is full of surprises as author Krista Davis teases readers with one plot twist after another. This series just keeps getting better!” —Suspense Magazine
“Delicious chaos…A fun read that even comes with real recipes!” —Woman’s World, Book Club Pick for The Diva Sweetens the Pie
“Mystery-wise, I felt that this was the strongest of Ms. Davis’s plots to date. I also really enjoyed the ongoing developments in our regular cast of characters’ personal lives: Natasha especially is a hoot, even if appallingly so on more than one occasion. I’m already looking forward to the next installment in the series!” —Criminal Element on The Diva Cooks up a Storm
“Loaded with atmosphere and charm.” —Library Journal