Beautiful Player (The Beautiful Series #5) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The Beautiful Series series.
- #1: Beautiful Bastard (The Beautiful Series #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Beautiful Stranger (The Beautiful Series #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Beautiful Bitch (The Beautiful Series #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Beautiful Bombshell (The Beautiful Series #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Beautiful Beginning (The Beautiful Series #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Beautiful Secret (The Beautiful Series #8) (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: Beautiful Boss (The Beautiful Series #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Beautiful (The Beautiful Series #10) (Paperback): $16.00
In the third book in the Beautiful Bastard series, an agreement between a venture capitalist and a bookish woman quickly becomes a very NSFW version of My Fair Lady.
A bombshell bookworm. A chronic Casanova. And a lesson in chemistry too scandalous for school.
When Hanna Bergstrom receives a lecture from her overprotective brother about neglecting her social life and burying herself in grad school, she’s determined to tackle his implied assignment: get out, make friends, start dating. And who better to turn her into the sultry siren every man wants than her brother’s gorgeous best friend, Will Sumner, venture capitalist and unapologetic playboy?
Will takes risks for a living, but he’s skeptical about this challenge of Hanna’s…until the wild night his innocently seductive pupil tempts him into bed- and teaches him a thing or two about being with a woman he can’t forget. Now that Hanna’s discovered the power of her own sex appeal, it’s up to Will to prove he’s the only man she’ll ever need.
About the Author
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of longtime writing partners and best friends Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings, the New York Times, USA TODAY, and #1 internationally bestselling authors of the Beautiful and Wild Seasons series, Dating You / Hating You, Autoboyography, Love and Other Words, Roomies, Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating, My Favorite Half-Night Stand, and The Unhoneymooners. You can find them online at ChristinaLaurenBooks.com, @ChristinaLauren on Instagram, or @ChristinaLauren on Twitter.