Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Three Weeks to Wed (Worthingtons #1) (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Worthingtons series.
- #2: When a Marquis Chooses a Bride (Worthingtons #2) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #3: It Started with a Kiss (Worthingtons #3) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #4: The Marquis and I (The Worthingtons #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: You Never Forget Your First Earl (The Worthingtons #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Believe in Me: A Humorous Historical Regency Romance (The Worthingtons #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
Lady Grace Carpenter is ready to seize the day-or rather, the night-with the most compelling man she's ever known. Marriage would mean losing guardianship of her beloved siblings, and surely no sane gentleman will take on seven children not his own. But if she can have one anonymous tryst with Mattheus, Earl of Worthington, Grace will be content to live out the rest of her life as a spinster. Matt had almost given up hope of finding a wife who could engage his mind as well as his body. And now this sensual, intelligent woman is offering herself to him. What could be more perfect? Except that after one wanton night, the mysterious Grace refuses to have anything to do with him. Amid the distractions of the Season he must convince her, one delicious encounter at a time, that no obstacle-or family-is too much for a man who's discovered his heart's desire . . .