Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the An Irish Village Mystery series.
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (An Irish Village Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (An Irish Village Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (An Irish Village Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #7: Murder in an Irish Bookshop: A Cozy Irish Murder Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
In the small village of Kilbane, County Cork, Ireland, Naomi’s Bistro has always been a warm and welcoming spot to visit with neighbors and share a cup o’ tea. But murder has a way of killing business . . .
Nowadays Siobhán O’Sullivan, along with her five siblings, runs the family bistro named for their mother. It’s been a rough year for the O’Sullivans, but it’s about to get rougher. One morning, as they’re opening the bistro, they discover a man seated at a table with a pair of hot pink barber scissors protruding from his chest. With the local garda suspecting the O’Sullivans, and their business in danger of being shunned, it’s up to feisty redheaded Siobhán to solve the crime and save her beloved brood.
“If Janet Evanovich and Maeve Binchy wrote a book together, Murder in an Irish Village would be the result. This one is delicious fun.”—Laurien Berenson, author of Live and Let Growl
“A smart whodunnit in an idyllic locale. I dare you not to be charmed by sleuth Siobhán and her siblings, the O’Sullivan Six.”—Barbara Ross, author of Fogged Inn
About the Author
Carlene O’Connor comes from a long line of Irish storytellers. Her great-grandmother emigrated from Ireland filled with tales and the stories have been flowing ever since. Of all the places across the pond she’s wandered, she fell most in love with a walled town in County Limerick and was inspired to create the town of Kilbane, County Cork. Carlene currently divides her time between New York and the Emerald Isle. She is currently at work on the next book in the Irish Village Mystery series.