Flipped For Murder (A Country Store Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Country Store Mystery series.
- #2: Grilled For Murder (A Country Store Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: When the Grits Hit the Fan (A Country Store Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Biscuits and Slashed Browns (A Country Store Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Death Over Easy (A Country Store Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Strangled Eggs and Ham (A Country Store Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Nacho Average Murder (A Country Store Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Candy Slain Murder: A Jolly & Delightful Cozy Mystery (A Country Store Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: No Grater Crime (A Country Store Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Batter Off Dead (A Country Store Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Four Leaf Cleaver (A Country Store Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In this freshly baked series, author Maddie Day lifts the lid on a small town in southern Indiana, where a newcomer is cooking up a new start--until a murderer muddles the recipe...
Nursing a broken heart, Robbie Jordan is trading in her life on the West Coast for the rolling hills of southern Indiana. After paying a visit to her Aunt Adele, she fell in love with the tiny town of South Lick. And when she spots a For Sale sign on a rundown country store, she decides to snap it up and put her skills as a cook and a carpenter to use. Everyone in town shows up for the grand re-opening of Pans ‘n Pancakes, but when the mayor's disagreeable assistant is found dead, Robbie realizes that not all press is good press. With all eyes on her, she'll have to summon her puzzle-solving skills to clear her name, unscramble the town's darkest secrets, and track down a cold-blooded killer--before she's the next to die...
Advance praise for Flipped for Murder
“What a terrific debut! This deliciously clever cozy—set in a deceptively charming little town—is fresh, intelligent, and delightful. A winner!” —Hank Phillippi Ryan
Agatha, Anthony, Macavity, and Mary Higgins Clark award winning author
“You’ll flip for this mouth-watering new series. Maddy Day serves up a tasty mystery with a side of scenic country charm.”—Leslie Budewitz, two-time Agatha Award winning author of the Food Lovers’ Village Mysteries
About the Author
Maddie Day is a talented amateur chef, holds a Ph.D. in Linguistics from Indiana University, and is a member of Sisters in Crime and Mystery Writers of America. Her short stories have appeared most recently in the anthologies That Mysterious Woman, History and Mystery, Oh My!, Stone Cold, and Fish Nets. She lives with her beau and three cats in Massachusetts, where she's currently working on her next Maddie Day mystery when she isn't cooking up banana walnut pancakes for breakfast.