Spun Out (Blacktop Cowboys #10) (Compact Disc)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Blacktop Cowboys series.
- #1: Corralled: A Blacktop Cowboys Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Saddled and Spurred (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Wrangled and Tangled (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: One Night Rodeo (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Turn and Burn (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Hillbilly Rockstar (Blacktop Cowboys Novels #6) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #7: Wrapped and Strapped (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Hang Tough (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Racked and Stacked (Blacktop Cowboys #9) (Compact Disc): $39.99
Years in the Army equipped Bailey Masterson for many things: target shooting, rappelling off cliffs, dodging grenades. She's lived through horrors that still give her nightmares. But nothing in Bailey's life-or-death training prepared her for caring for the tiny terror that is five-year-old Olivia Hale. Or how to control her raging attraction to Olivia's father, Streeter, the rugged, green-eyed cattle rancher who undermines her every move even when he stars in her dreams. Streeter Hale has room for only two things in his life: his daughter and his job. He doesn't date. He doesn't get attached. Not anymore. So not only is Streeter stunned by Olivia's improved behavior after just a few days with Bailey, he's downright floored by his immediate attraction to the woman. But with secrets in her eyes and a body that doesn't quit, Streeter begins to worry that Bailey Masterson might just be the one woman to heal his fractured family and broken heart. One thing's for sure-these two wrecked souls are spinning out of control as they desperately try not to fall in love . . . Contains mature themes.