St. Paul's Eight Steps to Happiness (Paperback)
Here is the book that will help you climb St. Paul's "eight steps," to attain happiness, holiness, and Heaven. Best selling author Kevin Vost breaks open St. Paul's life and spirituality through the lens of St. Thomas Aquinas as well as other saintly and noble men and women. You will see how human knowledge (e.g. science and philosophy) point to the truth of the Divine and how the virtues St. Paul proposes in his letter to the Philippians lead to abiding joy.
In this gem of a book, Dr. Kevin Vost reveals hidden treasures such as:
- Why St. Paul is a "four-in-one special" (You will never guess )
- Three intellectual virtues that help us discover important truths
- Two fundamental senses of truth, and three vices opposed to truth
- Eight aspects of the nature of truth according to Aquinas
- Eight types of justice and how you can exercise them in your life
- The link between modesty and latria, dulia, and hyperdulia (Do you know?)
About the Author
Kevin Vost, Psy.D. (1961-2023), authored twenty books, including Memorize the Faith! and How to Think Like Aquinas. He taught psychology at Aquinas College in Nashville, Tennessee, the University of Illinois at Springfield, Lincoln Land Community College, and MacMurray College. He was a member of the Research Review Committee for American Mensa, which promotes the scientific study of human intelligence.