Rogue Wolf (SWAT) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the SWAT series.
- #1: Hungry Like the Wolf (Swat #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #2: Wolf Trouble (Swat #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #3: In the Company of Wolves (Swat #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #4: To Love a Wolf (Swat #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #5: Wolf Unleashed (Swat #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #6: Wolf Hunt (Swat: Special Wolf Alpha Team #6) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #7: Wolf Hunger (Swat #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #8: Wolf Rising (Swat #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Wolf Instinct (Swat #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $12.99
- #10: Wolf Rebel (Swat #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #11: Wolf Untamed (SWAT) (Mass Market): $7.99
"I quite like the idea of being able to take your breath away."
Samantha realized then that she was in trouble. There genuinely was something about this man that took her breath away. It both scared and thrilled her at the same time.
"Then kiss me and see if it happens again," she whispered.
There's a wicked attraction between Special Wolf Alpha Team (SWAT) werewolf Trey Duncan and medical examiner Samantha Mills, but Trey's never worked up the nerve to ask her out until now. But the trouble with wolves is that they're never far from danger, and this time Trey is going up against a monster the likes of which his Dallas SWAT team has never seen... It's going to take everything Trey and Samantha have to crack the case and protect each other.
Praise for Paige Tyler's wolf shifter romances:
"Intense action, sizzling romance, and bold writing!"—Larissa Ione, New York Times bestselling author, for Wolf Hunger
"SWAT is hot hot HOT!"—Kerrelyn Sparks, New York Times bestselling author, for In the Company of Wolves
"Steamy, action-packed!"—J.D. Tyler, bestselling author, for Wolf Trouble
"Hot, action-packed, and sexy as hell."—Sara Humphreys, award-winning author, for Hungry Like the Wolf
About the Author
Paige Tyler is the USA Today bestselling author of sexy, romantic fiction. She and her very own military hero (also known as her husband) live on the beautiful Florida coast with their adorable fur baby (also known as their dog). Paige graduated with a degree in education, but decided to pursue her passion and write books about hunky alpha males and the kickbutt heroines who fall in love with them. Visit www.paigetylertheauthor.com.