Someone to Honor: Abby's Story (The Westcott Series #6) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the The Westcott Series series.
- #1: Someone To Love: Avery's Story (The Westcott Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Someone to Hold: Camille's Story (The Westcott Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Someone to Wed: Alexander's Story (The Westcott Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Someone to Care: Viola's Story (The Westcott Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Someone to Trust: Elizabeth's Story (The Westcott Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Someone to Remember: Matilda's Story (The Westcott Series) (Mass Market): $5.99
- #8: Someone to Cherish: Harry's Story (The Westcott Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Someone Perfect: Estelle's Story (The Westcott Series #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
First appearances deceive in the newest charming and heartwarming Regency romance in the Westcott series from beloved New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh.
Abigail Westcott's dreams for her future were lost when her father died and she discovered her parents were not legally married. But now, six years later, she enjoys the independence a life without expectation provides a wealthy single woman. Indeed, she's grown confident enough to scold the careless servant chopping wood outside without his shirt on in the proximity of ladies.
But the man is not a servant. He is Gilbert Bennington, the lieutenant colonel and superior officer who has escorted her wounded brother, Harry, home from the wars with Napoleon. Gil has come to help his friend and junior officer recover, and he doesn't take lightly to being condescended to--secretly because of his own humble beginnings.
If at first Gil and Abigail seem to embody what the other most despises, each will soon discover how wrong first impressions can be. For behind the appearances of the once-grand lady and the once-humble man are two people who share an understanding of what true honor means, and how only with it can one find love.
About the Author
Mary Balogh has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than thirty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors' Club series, and the Westcott series.
Praise for the novels of Mary Balogh
“One of the best!”—Julia Quinn
"Balogh is today’s superstar heir to the marvelous legacy of Georgette Heyer, (except a lot steamier!)”—Susan Elizabeth Phillips
"With her brilliant, beautiful and emotionally intense writing Mary Balogh sets the gold standard in historical romance."—Jayne Ann Krentz
"When it comes to historical romance, Mary Balogh is one of my favorites!"—Eloisa James
“A superb author whose narrative voice comments on the characters and events of her novel in an ironic tone reminiscent of Jane Austen.”—Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
“Mary Balogh just keeps getting better and better…interesting characters and great stories to tell...well worth your time.”—The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“I loved this book. I read it in one sitting and it made me smile a lot and cry a little.”—Smart Bitches, Trashy Books